Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update on all things Eaton






















Sorry I've been MIA lately. So much has been going on here. We had a awesome and exhausting trip to Disney World with Grandma and Papa Joel. Patrick is doing very well with potty bootcamp. Thanks for continued prayers in that area. And now we are attending our church's VBS-- so fun!

I think I was the one who had the most fun at Disney as I wore the kids and Brett ragged. We had at least 5 character meals, which are so so fun but you have to be on your toes with the autograph book and camera. The week flew by and we did so many fun fun things! I have to admit, I am a bit of a planner and it all paid off for this trip. I highly recommend to any Disney bound family The Unofficial Guide to Disney and Tour Guide Mike. Both resources served us well!

Here's our top 10 list:
1) Peter Pan's Flight
2) Bibbidi Bobbdi Boutique
3) Carousel
4)Kilimanjaro Safaris
5) Lunch at Cinderella's Castle
6) Dreams Come True Parade
7) Show at the Castle
8) Best Friends Breakfast a 'Ohana with Lilo and Stitch
9)Winnie-the-Pooh ride
10)Hammock time

I could probably make this a top 100 list after I think about it, but I won't do that to you!
Love,
Steph

No comments: