Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yellow School Bus Fever


So--- she did it! The yellow school bus rolled up and she just hopped on. I cannot believe it. I am so proud of how comfortable and excited she was about it all. She had her backpack on about an hour early and did not take it off!

She comes home in about 40 minutes and I cannot wait to hear how her day was. Patrick was so so sad when she left. He has told me about 20 times today that he misses Alyssa. I miss her too. The place has been a little empty today.

Last night I told Brett we need to have more babies since they grow up way too fast, he told me I have Yellow School Bus Fever. I think he is right. 5 years has flown by. This day always seemed so far off. I know it's not college or anything. But still--I am beside myself.

No comments: